Virtual (or video) dates have spurred up in 2020-2021 (and we in the Ukrainian matchmaking agency believe this trend won’t go anywhere during 2022-2023, too). So since more dates shift to video calls through various messengers (including first ones), our Kharkov dating agency experts have composed a list of suitable questions for such a format. This list below will allow you to skip old go-to things like “where do you work?” allowing you to break the tension, take the lead, and have more fun.
- If this date weren’t virtual, where would you like to go?
- What are you missing the most while quarantined?
- How do you treat this virus?
- What was the last place you’ve traveled to before?
- Are you more a planner or go-with-the-flow person? (If planner, then what most significant plans have been ruined due to these Covid limits?)
- This or that questions: Tea or coffee? Cats or dogs? Summer or fall? Once the primal ice is broken with these initial simple questions, try getting deeper in order to know your partner better: eternal life or unlimited money? Knowing all languages of the world or reading all people’s thoughts?
- Learned anything interesting this week?
- What’s your perfect house? A perfect place on Earth to live?
- What was the last (serial) movie you watched?
- If you could time-travel to any point in time, what would it be?
All of these questions make your interlocutor think out-of-the-box and have fun at the same time. Also, as our experts of the Ukrainian matchmaking agency assured, you get to know one another much better. But remember that if you ask those questions (or any), they can be asked from you, too, so try to think of your answers anticipatorily (and maybe this final thing will also let you discover yourself deeper, especially the philosophical questions from the section of “this or that”).
Want to read more exciting blog posts from us? Then be sure to check out the news in our dating agency Ukraine blog!